Marbella Market & Food Walking Tour – Tour Details
- €97 per person, IVA incl.
- €83 for 6 – 17 yrs. IVA incl.
- 5 years and under go free
- 11:30 am
- 3 hours
- All ages welcome!
Max Group Size
- 12 Guests
- The Fountain, Plaza los Naranjos See on Google Maps
- Instant Confirmation
- Email & Mobile Tickets Accepted
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions when booking
- The tour is not suitable for vegans or those with celiac disease
- Taste the mouth-watering “bocata” that famous Michelin-starred chef Dany Garcia comes to the market for
- Pick “catch of the day” from Paco, a fishmonger and self-made culinary artist, who will cook it with the pizzaz of a cordon bleu chef
- Savour some Malaga produce that never makes it to the supermarkets just because it doesn’t travel well, but tastes exquisite!
- Mouth-watering cured hams, Award-winning cheeses
- The freshest fish and seafood cooked on the spot
- Authentic and delicious tapas
- Three expertly paired Spanish wines (choose beer or soft drinks if wine is not your thing)
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities for your guide
- Free cancellation up to 48h in advance
- Tours run rain or shine
Our Marbella food tours are likely to sell out 72 hours before they start. To get your preferred choice and to avoid disappointment, we highly recommend booking as early as possible.
Marbella Food and Market Walking Tour – Tour Overview
Planning a Marbella day trip and looking for things to do? Perhaps you’re based in the city and fancy a break from the beach? Get ready to taste some of the best food and drink on offer in beautiful Marbella!
Our tour guides will entertain and educate you on this family-friendly food tour to the Marbella Market. Wander the enchanting streets of Old Town Marbella and sample the best food and drinks along the way!
Discover local hospitality and the pace of local Marbella life in family-run shops and eateries, where you’ll try all sorts of delectable specialities!
What Our Guests Are Saying
A Brand You Can Trust
Paid parking is available around Marbella Old Town. There’s lots of spaces but in the summer they can fill up, so plan to arrive a little early. Alternatively, you can easily catch a 10-15 min Uber or taxi from any hotel!
Here are the two closest paid parking sites near Marbella Old Town:
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE FOOD TOUR?
WHERE IS THE MEETING SPOT?
We meet at the fountain in the Plaza los Naranjos in the centre of the Casco Antiguo (Old Town).
Please aim to arrive 10 minutes before the tour is due to start.
WHERE WILL THE TOUR FINISH?
The tour finishes where it starts, at the Plaza los Naranjos.
IS THE FOOD TOUR SUITABLE FOR A VEGETARIAN OR OTHER DIETARY REQUIREMENTS?
Due to the nature of our well-balanced gastronomical experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions.
Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
IS THE TOUR OK FOR INFANTS/CHILDREN?
The tapas tour is only suitable for 14 years and upwards. If you are looking for a tour to do with your children we suggest the Marbella Food and Market Tour.
I DON’T DRINK ALCOHOL. CAN I BOOK YOUR TOUR?
Absolutely! Just let your guide know at the beginning of the tour. You can select a soft drink in the tapas bars instead.
WILL I BE HUNGRY AFTER THE TOUR?
Nobody has ever finished a Marbella Tapas Adventure hungry!
THE DATE I WOULD LIKE TO COME IS ALREADY FULLY BOOKED. IS THERE A WAY I CAN DO THE FOOD TOUR?
Our tours are popular and often sell out. If your date is fully booked please contact us and we will see if there is a way we can accommodate you.
IS THERE A LOT OF WALKING?
In total there is about 15-20 minutes walking. You should wear comfortable shoes. Don’t worry, if you walk slowly your guide will walk slowly too.
WHAT IF IT RAINS, WILL THE TOUR STILL HAPPEN?
With Marbella having an average 320 days of sunshine a year, chances are it won’t rain.
Tours run regardless of weather conditions. In case a tour is jeopardized or impossible due to force majeure, weather events, political disturbances or strikes, it can be canceled if we believe it is necessary.
MY PLANS HAVE CHANGED, CAN I CANCEL MY BOOKING AND GET A REFUND?
Yes indeed. You can cancel your tour and get a full refund as long as it’s 48 hours in advance.
WHAT’S THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE ON THE TOUR?
Our groups are 12 people maximum. If your group size is bigger than 12 please contact us and we will see if we can accommodate you.
DO I NEED TO PRINT THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION?
No, you don’t. A confirmation on your phone is sufficient.
CAN I PAY THE TOUR IN CASH?
You must book directly on our website. We do not accept cash payments. Our online payment is safe, secured and SSL protected.